Recipe type: Side
Corn Wraps are a Colombian food recipe called Envueltos de Mazorca.
- •1 pound of grated white cheese
- •10 ears of corn
- •1 egg (beaten)
- •1 small can of cream milk.
- •Sugar and salt to taste
- Remove the grain from the corn and grind them with the cheese; to knead well, add the egg, the cream, the sugar and the salt, continue kneading until the dough is firm.
- In each husk placed a little bit of the prepared dough. Fold the husk firmly around the dough.
- Steam them in a pot with water for approximately 30 minutes.